Monday, May 4, 2009

Is This Goodbye?

Sadly, I believe this is goodbye. I have merged with my fellow friend and blogger, Digger. If you're sad don't be. The new blog is going to have all the usual goodies that I post plus Digger's fresh perspective. We're even going to be adding a few more writers, one being my friend Ian. So get ready and get ready to add a new bookmark because your new favorite blog is, Digital Hygiene. It's going to be fantastic. There is already two free music downloads up, The Cool Kids mixtape, "Gone Fishing" and new artist Jade's EP, "It's My Heart, Cookie." So get your butts over to Digital Hygiene and make it a daily habit. This has truly been a pleasure and the response has been overwhelming. In just a short time I got over 1,000 page views which was awesome. All right, see ya guys and remember, Let Love Rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment