Sunday, March 15, 2009

La Blogotheque.

La Blogotheque is somewhat of a mystery to me. Being from France much of their information is in french. This presents a bit of an obstacle when trying to figure out adequate information. One thing can be determined. Their 'A Take Away Show' segment is unbelievable. It's the mecca of live indie music performances. Not only do they take the bands out on the streets of Paris, they mic them up so the sound quality is studio-like. Below is a few of my favorite performaces so far. The bands they have worked with so far is in the range of 70 - 90, so I haven't come close to seeing them all. I've just watched the bands that I've heard of so far. Below are a few of them that I enjoyed (Noah and the Whale, Fleet Foxes, and The National), but don't let it limit you. Check out their blog yourself at the jump.

La Blogotheque




Fleet Foxes - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment