Sunday, April 5, 2009

Phoenix.

I'm not going to say much about this band because if you pay attention to music at all you're going to hear about this band very soon. Despite their band name and lyrics, this band is from France. I first heard about Phoenix from the release of their last album "It's Never Been Like That." I only have one song off it and I think it's because they were featured on the iTunes free song of the week a while back. Anyways this band is really good and I'm sure have the industry wangs licking their chops. With their recent performance on SNL this weekend with host Seth Rogan they are going to get catapulted into the limelight. Be prepared for these Frenchies to invade your iPods/radios, unless they already have...

Here is Phoenix on SNL this weekend performing new songs "1901" and "Lisztomania" off their new album due out in May.



No comments:

Post a Comment